Find out More!

Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring is here! Time to dazzle your princess!



Spring time reminds me of warm weather, light rain showers, flowers and sunshine. Time to pull out the dresses, purses and head outside. So, what better way to celebrate Spring then to dress up your little princess in flowers? Check out Munchie Mallow- home of the flower boutique headbands, flower knit hats, adorable clippies, and new sequins headbands. Take a peek at how cute these accessories are:






When I interviewed Jessica, owner of Munchie Mallow, I asked her about getting started with this business and her creative business name.

"Munchie Mallow began when I was trying to find some cute headbands for my daughter... I began creating the boutique flower headbands to coordinate with her outfits. She got compliments on them everywhere we went. A few people mentioned to me that I should start selling them, & the rest is history!



Now if you're probably wondering how we came up with the name Munchie Mallow. Well, it is one of the many nicknames we have for our daughter. We started out calling her Munchkin, & that ended up being shortened to Munchie. One of my favorite treats are marshmallows, & my daughter's little arms & thighs reminded me of the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man. So we ended up combining the two & calling her Munchie Mallow! Funny, I know! But quite catchy don't you think?"




Both of my daughters have Munchie Mallow hair accessories. Check out how adorable they look in the hats and headbands! They are so easy to put on, match any outfit and make for a hip spring look. If I could get away with wearing one of the knit hats with a jean skirt and tank top, I would!! I LOVE them!




So how is Munchie Mallow so unique? Munchie Mallow specializes in flower hair accessories for little girls. We can guarantee that we have the widest & cutest selection of flower hair accessories out there! Munchie Mallow offers a wonderful variety of flower headbands, hair clippies, hats/beanies, tiara headbands, hand beaded Swarovski Crystal Heart necklaces, boutique graphic design services & more.


My new favorite thing is the sequin headbands. My fav is the Pink Rose Sequin Headband. This would look great on any girl with her cute spring skirts and tops, or a pink tank and jean skirt. Look at all the detail on the headband! It comes in a variety of colors and flowers, such as: Apricot Dahlia Sequin Headband, Sequin Headband- 1 inch, Sequin Headband- 2 inch, White Rose on Blue Sequin Headband, and Yellow Daisy Sequin Headband. I think I will be getting one in every color.




The top 3 sellers at Munchie Mallow (which means get them while their hot and before they are GONE) are:

-Pink Cocoa Knit Hat

-Bright Pink Spider Daisy Headband

-Mother & Daughter Rose Hair Clips

So head over to Munchie Mallow, check out your favorite things, and come back here to leave us a comment about it. Right now, Jessica is offering all our Sweet Pea Readers a 15% discount on your shopping spree. Click here to get the discount: http://munchiemallow.com/?code=Sweet

Current Giveaway with Munchie Mallow:

Munchie Mallow will be giving away one of our flower crochet beanies to three lucky shoppers. All you have to do is purchase a minimum of $15.00 worth of items & we will include a beanie in with your order. Also, be sure to leave a comment when you pay for you item(s), & let us know where you heard about our giveaway.We will choose the beanie for you. Please note that our beanies fit infants from 0-12 months, & may fit up to 18 months, depending on the size of your childs head.

Oh did I mention the shipping over at Munchie Mallow??? Get this- it's a flat rate of $5.95 regardless of how many items you purchase! So shop til you drop and know that you won't pay more that $5.95! And it's FREE with orders over $50. Even more reason to check out this great WAHM.


Munchie Mallow has been in business since July 2006.

A bit about the owner:
My fiance & I have a 2.5 year old daughter together. We are actually trying for baby #2. We also have three dogs & two cats. Some favorite interests: Graphic design, photography, digital scrapbooking, & shopping!

3 comments:

Lee said...

I love these beanies.

frugallm said...

I am in love with the Burgundy Daisy headband!

elkmeese at yahoo.com

Tim Sternberg said...

I love these beanies.